Owned & Operated By
Penati is a registered trademark of Primal Health Foods Ltd, a wholly owned and operated company in New Zealand.
Address for service is 84 Dehra Doon Road, Riwaka, R.D. 3, Motueka 7198.
An application to return must be made within 14 days of the purchase date. You can make an application for return by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what the issue is and attaching if possible a photo. Any item returned arbitrarily by the customer will not be considered for a credit.
Primal Health Foods Ltd will only accept returns for the following reasons:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
- Goods failing to meet any applicable guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods that vary from their description on the website.
- Application to return must be made within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Goods returned must be in a saleable condition in un-damaged packaging.
- Goods purchased and no longer required are only returnable at the discretion of Primal Health Ltd. If a return for credit is agreed to, a minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
Refunds & Credits
Whenever possible, Primal Health Foods Ltd will replace any damaged or faulty goods; otherwise a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty goods.
Postage & Packaging
Please include a copy of the invoice or packing slip that accompanied your order. If you are unable to provide a copy of the invoice or packing slip, include a note containing your order number, name, address, email address, contact phone number, and reason for return. Please allow 14 days for resolve of your return.
Pricing, Discounts & Promo Codes
Currency – All prices quoted on this website are in NZ dollars – your account will be charged in NZD. Discounts and promo codes advertised on this website, online or via any other form of media are expressly for the benefit of retail customers. All orders outside of New Zealand are treated as tentative pending pricing for international freight.
Orders can be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch. A full refund will be provided to the card used to effect the purchase only.
Penati Facebook Competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your entry and participation in any competition on the Penati Facebook page or Penati Instagram feed that links to these Terms & Conditions is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- You acknowledge and agree that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any software, application or website used to enter the promotion, including Facebook.
- Entry into the promotion is dependent on you following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities: www.facebook.com/terms.php. Please note that you do not have to tag your friends or share any content on your page or a friend’s page as part of any entry.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries, or selected based on the criteria provided in the competition post. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash, unless otherwise set out in the competition post.
- Winners will be announced on the Penati Facebook or Instagram page. Penati may also send a Facebook private message to the winner’s Facebook account. Following the announcement, winners will need to send a private message to the Penati Facebook or Instagram page (whichever is applicable) providing their contact details. This will enable Penati to supply the prize and will be deemed to be acceptance of the prize.
- You promise and warrant that all the details submitted with your entry are true and correct, and, if you post or upload a photo or written response: a. you have all of the necessary rights, consents and licences to grant the rights to Penati as set out in these T&Cs; b. your entry is original and solely your own; c. your entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and d. the exercise of any rights granted by you to Penati is at the complete discretion of Penati including any communication of your entry to the public.
- By submitting your entry, you grant Penati and its licensees and assignees a perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, licence to exercise all rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights) to your entry and any other material provided by you to Penati in relation to the promotion at any time. You consent to your entry being edited or adapted or modified at any time and in any manner by the Promoter or its agents, licensees and assignees.
- By entering the draw or accepting a prize you consent to the use of your name, likeness, image or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of the promotion and promoting any products manufactured, supplied or distributed by Penati.
- Penati reserve the right to terminate this promotion or amend any aspect of this promotion (including the prize) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this promotion or any aspect of this promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned.
- A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address: Primal Health Foods Limited of 84 Dehra Doon Rd, Riwaka, R.D.3, Motueka 7198, New Zealand. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Consumer Guarantees Act
Consumer Guarantees Act: This guarantee is in addition to any rights and remedies
available to a “consumer” as defined under the Consumer Guarantees Act (as detailed below).
- Be of acceptable quality (see definition below).
- Be fit for their particular purpose.
- Match the description given in advertisements or sales brochures, or by the sales assistant.
- Match the sample or demonstration model.
- Be owned by the consumer, once purchased.
- Be a reasonable price, if no price or pricing formula has been previously agreed.
- Do what they are made to do.
- Are acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Are free from minor defects.
- Are safe and durable.
- Delivery within NZ is by Courier.
- In general delivery times are within two days.
- Please add one extra day for rural delivery.
- Please contact us if you have not received your order within these times.
This website and its content is copyright of “Primal Health Foods Ltd Ltd. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and
non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your personal information and contact details are only used for the purpose for which you supplied them – to facilitate a purchase transaction with Primal Health Ltd. Your information will not be shared, sold or given to other parties, except where legislation requires.
Credit card transactions are handled by Paystation, and no credit card data is stored by our website.